Set for jamming voice recorders ``ADVOCATE-4``
The jamming system for voice recorders Advocate-4 is designed for effective acoustic counteraction of work of means for acoustic secret information reading during confidential negotiations and meetings in all types of premises and cars.
While usage in rooms or cars, the jamming system of dictaphone Advocate-4 generates speech-like acoustic interference in several spatial zones, effectively masking the original speech signal when the one is trying to record or relay it. The effect of the generated interference leads to the meaning destruction of separate phrases and sentences during acoustic signals conversion into an electric copy by means of recording or relaying. The acoustic signal is suitable for perception and practically does not interfere with the perception of speech by the interlocutors.
The Advocate-4 allows to create acoustic interference of 15 profiles in accordance with the voice timbre of negotiators, whose conversation you want to protect. It helps to minimize the interference volume, significantly improving the comfort of perception of the generated interference.
Depending on the selected profile for each from 1 to 4 or more spatially separated acoustic modules, it is possible to select and program interferences with a high male or female timbre, low male or female timbre, mixed tones, etc.
The programming of the selected profile, acoustic noise level, turn on/off the modules during negotiations and meetings is carried out by using a small control panel by transmitting codes over the air in the room. The modules are placed depending on the number and interference tactic application, directly on the negotiation table or any interior item, etc.
Acoustic modules are powered by built-in batteries or from power supplies.
- residual semantic intelligibility provided by the product in the main mode on the external microphone path at maximum interference loudness, estimated while acoustic signal speech record – not more than 10%
- semantic intelligibility provided by the device during direct communication of negotiators under maximum level of interference – not less than 95 dB
- frequency band of noise (interfering) signal – 0.2 … 12.5 kHz
- control panel frequency range – 433 … 434 MHz
- digital code emitting power – no more than 2 mW
- uptime of the item in standalone mode at an average volume level of up to 10 hours
- working ambient temperature – from +5 to +40C
- relative humidity no more than 80%
1 x Remote control
4 x Radio-controlled digital acoustic modules
4 x Charger (power supply)
1 x Case for carrying kit
1 x User manual