Protected acoustic speaker “MARS-AKZ”
Protected acoustic speaker “MARS-AKZ” is designed to protect the premises from information leakage through acoustic channels in the speech frequency range.
- The frequency range of the noise signal: 180 to 5600 Hz
- The effective value of the output voltage at a load resistance: 4 ohms – not less than 3.5 V
- Vibration acceleration, which is transmitted from VI4 vibration emitters to an isolated mass of 10 kg in the entire noise signal band – not less than 50 dB.
- Sound pressure generated by MARS-AKZ acoustic speakers at a distance of 1 m in the operating frequency range – not less than 80 dB.
- The range of noise signal levels adjustment at the outputs – not less than 20 dB.
- Power consumption – no more than 40 VA
- Dimensions – 225 mm x 142 mm x 48 mm.