International shipping is carried out by DHL. Delivery takes up to 7 working days. For some countries, the delivery time may take longer.
Please note that:
1. Delivery time varies from your location;
2. Customs clearance may delay the arrival of the items to you;
3. We will ship out your order within 3 working days after we accept your order and payment;
Your order can be traced on the internet and insured by the standard insurance of the courier. We will send you the tracking number after we deliver your order. In the case of lost, damaged, or wrongly delivered goods, you should immediately notify the courier; or you can contact us, we would investigate it and help you to make possible insurance claims, and accordingly, you may have to submit us some relative photos or documents as proof.
Product quality is a top prior for www.alljammers.com. We test all our products with strict standards before shipment. The test includes the appearance and the functions of the device, the inclusion of applicable accessories and the packaging.
All our products come with 12-month warranty, while physical damage caused by the user invalidates the warranty.
The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial recipient, regardless the initial recipient is an end-user or a reseller.
We accept the returns only on the condition that the product you bought from us itself is defective and it should within the warranty period.
The procedures for returning goods would be:
1. Contact us first by email or online support with detailed description and photos or videos if possible and we will confirm whether it is operational problem or quality problem;
2. We will advise you with possible resolutions after our confirmation;
3. We will accept your requirement of returning if all the solutions are not workable;
4. You have to immediately sent the items together with the original packaging and accessories unless an exception is agreed in advance;
5. We will inform you once we receive the returned goods. Replacements or repaired items will be shipped back via regular air mail with prior notice.
- Please send it back via postal mail. If you are in the US, you can choose USPS, it will reach us in 15-30 days.
2. If you choose another shipping method such as DHL, the related taxes will bear by you (the buyer).
3. Please declare the lower price on the parcel when you send back the item, in order to reduce the possible taxes.
- Product quality problems occur within 30 days, you can return it for exchange or repairment;
2. Product quality problems occur within 3 months, you can return it for exchange or repairment, you (the buyer) pay the shipping cost back to us;
3. Product quality problems occur within 1 year, you can return it for exchange or repairment, you (the buyer) have to take the responsibility for the possible shipping cost;
1.Full refund – (the refund of the item cost, maybe the possible shipping cost) the problems of the item is caused by our error; totally in good condition; no scratches or other similar signs on the surface of the item;
2. Partial refund -(the refund varies from 30% to 80% of the item cost) if there have damages on the appearance, the repairing charges for the damaged parts should be deducted from the total refund amount.
Tax is a complex issue, because it depends what country you are receiving the goods into. Some countries are easy to import into, and have few restrictions and no taxes. Other countries are ultra restrictive and have high taxes. Before you start importing bigger quantities of China electronics to your country, you’ll need to research what the law and practices are in your country (or shipping destination countries if you are dropshipping internationally).
There are no sales taxes or hidden charges to pay on the China side when you buy at Alljammers.com – However, you may need to pay some taxes on your local side when you receive the goods. Please read below for more information.
When you buy from China, and the products are delivered to your country, this is by definition importing . This means the process to receive the goods will usually be different to simply buying mail-order products from shops inside your country.
Some countries charge tax on certain imported products, at certain quantity/value levels. Some countries do not. You are responsible for finding out the situation in your own country.
Whatever you order from Alljammers, we will send you. We won’t enforce any rules so it’s up to you to make sure that what you are buying is OK to import in your country.
Many countries charge two kinds of tax when you import anything from overseas. These are (1) Sales Tax (VAT); (2) Import Duty . Usually these taxes are not very high,and the tax is calculated according to the value of the goods (+ shipping sometimes). On the other hand, many countries do not charge any tax on certain types of goods, or on small shipments .
Usually, importing big quantities of goods from overseas is controlled by your country’s customs quite strictly, but smaller quantities can be imported more freely. The definition of “big quantity” and “small quantity” (often defined by a value “threshhold”) varies from country to country.
The term “ad valorem” in import taxes means that the tax you have to pay is calculated as a percentage of the total value of the goods (+sometimes the shipping too). Obviously there would be an advantage to declare the value of the goods lower in such cases. This is known as “under-declaring” the goods and is not permitted, despite being widespread practice. Any customization you request from us in regard to declaration value on the shipping paperwork is at your own risk.
The category of goods you are importing often has an effect on whether you have to pay tax, or how much.
Obviously, certain categories of dangerous or restricted goods are illegal to import in most countries. Other, specific restrictions on certain items such as spy cameras and jammers may apply in your country as well – please research that information for your local country.
The declared contents of a package must be true and accurate for customs purposes. Any customization you request from us regarding declaration of packet contents is at your own risk.
Typically, taxes are more often / more strictly applied to courier shipments (UPS, FedEx, DHL) than postal shipments (Air Mail, USPS, EMS). In many countries, for single items, postal shipping is a simple way to reduce or eliminate import taxes.
However, shipping by air mail is not necessarily a guarantee of avoiding such taxes.
If you have to pay any tax on the goods you receive, the most common way is that the taxes are first paid at customs by the courier (e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS) and then you simply pay back the courier using cash or your credit card, when they deliver the goods to your door.
On bigger orders (meaning, for most countries, anything more than one or two cartons) you should consider hiring a professional licensed Customs Broker to assist you with the clearance of your goods when they arrive in your destination country. This is because tax and contents assessment is applied most strictly to bigger shipments.
Import and tax rules are (a) different in every country; (b) changing often; (c) highly dependent on the shipment size and contents; and (d) not consistently applied by your country’s different ports and customs houses. Therefore Alljammers cannot offer you specific advice about how much tax you will have to pay, or any guarantees related to this issue.
We will always do our best to help you import successfully and profitably. If you have any doubts, simply open a live chat or help ticket with our English-speaking Customer Support Team.
Sometimes the importing rules according to your country’s government and customs are not enforced as strictly or consistently as they say. A good way to find out the realities of importing into your country is to begin with a series of smaller orders from Alljammers and make careful notes of what (if any) steps you had to go through or charges you had to pay. You may be pleasantly surprised how easy importing is for you.
In general all the paperwork required for clearing your goods through customs is provided by Alljammers. Usually the shipping invoice and courier waybill included with all shipments from Alljammers is sufficient.
Sometimes additional paperwork such as product licences are required by customs. We track all of your shipments until they reach you, so if there is such a requirement, we will respond to it promptly on your behalf, usually without the need for you to take any action.
You may need to show a copy of the shipping invoice to receive your products in some cases, and we will give you the papers you need on request.
It is your responsibility to confirm the details of the shipping paperwork with Alljammers before the goods are sent out. We will follow your instructions for customizing the shipping documentation according to your requirements, and you, as the importer, bear full responsibility for any exception arising from this paperwork.
The importer is solely responsible for all import taxes, sales taxes, and any other customs-related charges.
Alljammers accepts no liability for any such charges. Importing taxes and charges cannot and will not be quoted/predicted, and they cannot be reimbursed to you under any circumstances.
If an importer refuses to pay taxes or otherwise refuses to comply with requirements of the importing or customs clearance process, the goods will usually not be delivered successfully. In such cases the goods could be seized by customs, destroyed, or returned back to China. In any such cases you, the importer, bear sole responsibility provided no error has been made by Alljammers in following your order requirements.
Dropshipping means you “sell” goods to an end customer, and Alljammers sends the goods directly to your customer without you handling the goods. This means that the end customer is the consignee of the package being sent from China, and this means your customer is also considered to be the “importer” of the goods. Thus, your customer bears full responsibility for importing the goods and paying any applicable taxes, duties, and other charges. Make sure you research the situation and inform your customers clearly in advance!
Responsibilities small print:
– In this system, you as the Dropship Vendor are solely responsible for informing your Dropship Customer about the China origin of the goods, the shipping method, the import declaration used, the import process, any taxes or charges that are likely to be charged or could be charged, and the mechanism for receiving goods and paying applicable charges. You are solely responsible for establishing and communicating whatever delivery terms, warranty, guarantees, or other contracts that you wish to establish with your customers; in these matters Alljammers accepts no liability.
– When dropshipping via eBay selling, Amazon selling, or any similar third party sales platform, you must additionally abide by their terms and conditions for clarifying the delivery/import process for your customers and clearly communicating/advertising your terms before the sale.
– In an exception case where a Dropship Customer refuses to receive goods, refuses to pay taxes, or otherwise fails to comply with the import process, you as the Dropship Vendor bear full responsibility for resolving the issue directly with your Dropship Customer. In dropship cases Alljammers as the Dropship Wholesaler will be deemed to have fulfilled all responsibility for delivering the order, and Alljammers will not accept any liability in such cases. In practical terms this means that in such a failed delivery case, you would have to decide whether or not to compensate your customer, but Alljammers would not offer you any form of refund.
– If you consistently fail to inform your customers properly about their import responsibilities, leading to delivery exceptions, we reserve the right to close your account and cancel any outstanding orders.
Please undertake your own research about import regulations and taxes in your country. We can offer informal pre-sales advice, but we will not offer any formal advice or guarantees due to this issue being beyond our control.
After you have placed your order from Alljammers, make sure you get in touch with us to confirm details of any customization that you require for your shipping invoice declarations.
After your packets have been sent out from our warehouse, we will stay in touch with you and help you with any further importing process steps.